Marraii Design Respects Your Privacy!
What Information Marraii Design Collects About You
Marraii Design collects information about you when you provide it to Marraii Design, when you use Marraii Design Services, and when other sources provide it to Marraii Design, as further described below.
You provide Marraii Design information about yourself, such as your name, e-mail address, and other personally identifiable information if you register for a User account, or if you place an order using one of the forms on the Site. If you correspond with Marraii Design by email, Marraii Design may retain the content of your email messages, your email address and Marraii Design responses. Marraii Design does not use the information submitted through emails for marketing purposes, or anything else outside the scope of the Service provided. You may provide Marraii Design information in User Content, such as your public profile and comments that you post on the Site’s blog.
Information Collected Through Cookies And Other Technology
Log File Information
Log file information is automatically reported by your browser each time you access a web page.
Third Party Analytics Services (Google Analytics)
Marraii Design website uses third party analytics services. That service becomes active if you consent to statistics cookies, and uses anonymized user’s IP address. See here for how Google uses data when you use our Service and how you may opt out. (https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites).
Non-personal Identification Information
Marraii Design may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with the Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer, and technical information about User’s means of connection to the Site, such as the operating system, the Internet service providers utilized, and other similar information.
Be aware that any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them. To request removal of your personal information from the blog, contact Marraii Design using email at the bottom of this page.
When visitors leave comments on the Site, Marraii Design collects the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address, and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Marraii Design displays personal testimonials of satisfied customers on the Site in addition to other endorsements. If you choose to provide a testimonial on the Site, Marraii Design may post your testimonial along with your name or nickname. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, you can contact Marraii Design at email listed at the bottom of this page.
When you submit a form on the Site, Marraii Design collects the data provided by you in the said form, and stores them securely in the database. You may ask Marraii Design to delete form data by sending an email or by submitting Data Access Request, both listed at the bottom of this page.
Credit Card Privacy Information
Embedded Content From Other Websites
Popup Maker anonymously tracks popup views and conversions. It uses anonymous cookies to prevent users from seeing the same popup repetitively in an attempt to make our users experience more pleasant while still delivering time sensitive messaging. Popup Maker does not send any user data outside of this Site by default.
How Marraii Design Uses Collected Information
Marraii Design collects and uses your personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service. Your information helps to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To personalize user experience. Marraii Design may use information in the aggregate to understand how Users as a group use the services and resources provided on the Site.
- To improve the Site. Marraii Design continually strives to improve website offerings based on the information and feedback received from you.
- To process orders. Marraii Design may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. Marraii Design does not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To administer content, promotion, survey or other Site features. To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails. (User consented) If User decides to opt-in to Marraii Design mailing list, they will receive emails that may include news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, detailed unsubscribe instructions will be included at the bottom of each email or User may contact Marraii Design via the Site. The email address Users provide for order processing will only be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
Sharing Your Personal Information
Personal Information. Marraii Design does not disclose, sell, lease, lend, rent or make available personal information of the User to any third parties. Marraii Design may store Personal Information in locations outside of Marraii Design’s direct control (for instance, on servers or databases co-located with hosting providers). Such third parties are contractually bound to safeguard your Personal Information.
- conform to the law, comply with legal process served on Marraii Design, or investigate, prevent, or take action regarding suspected or actual illegal activities;
- to enforce Marraii Design’s Terms of Service, take precautions against liability, to investigate and defend against any third-party claims or allegations, to assist government enforcement agencies, or to protect the security or integrity of the Site; and
- to exercise or protect the rights, property, or personal safety.
Non-Personal Information. Marraii Design may share non-personally identifiable information (such as anonymous usage data, referring/exit pges and URLs, platform types, number of clicks, etc.) with interested third parties to help them understand the usage patterns for certain services.
Targeting and Marketing. Marraii Design does not serve third-party advertising on this Site, but may use third party service providers to help operate the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. Marraii Design may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given your permission.
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service Askimet.
How Marraii Design Protects Your Information
To stop any unauthorized access or disclosure of your information, appropriate electronic, physical and managerial procedures have been implemented to protect the information Marraii Design gathers online and ensures its security.
Marraii Design will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to Marraii Design. Users can always refuse to supply personal identification information, but it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities that require such information.
Compromise of Personal Information
How Long Marraii Design Retains Your Data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is to recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on the website (if any), Marraii Design also stores personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
If you submit a form on the site, form data and its metadata are retained indefinitely. You may ask Marraii Design to delete form data by sending an email or by submitting Data Access Request, both listed at the bottom of this page.
What Rights You Have Over Your Data
- Decline to Submit Information. You may, of course, decline to submit Personal Information through the Site, in which case Marraii Design may not be able to provide certain services to you.
- Update Account Information. You may update or correct your account information and email preferences at any time by logging in to your account settings page. You can also exercise any of your rights by contacting Marraii Design directly.
- Unsubscribe from emails. To unsubscribe from a particular newsletter, click the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of that email newsletter.
- Inspection and access: you can request from Marraii Design a summary and a copy of any Personal Information that Marraii Design has about you;
- Correction/addition/removal: where you believe your information is inaccurate or incomplete, you are entitled to request Marraii Design to correct, amend or delete it;
- Portability: you may request that Marraii Design sends you any Personal Information that you have provided to us or ask that we send this information to a third party;
- Objection: you may object to Marraii Design using your Personal Information where we use it based on our legitimate interests to do so;
- Restriction: you may request that Marraii Design restricts the processing of your information where you believe it is inaccurate, our processing is unlawful, you believe Marraii Design no longer needs the information or if you have objected to our use of it; and
- Automated Decision Making: where Marraii Design undertakes automated decision making (including profiling), which significantly affects you, you are entitled to object to such decision-making.
- The right to be forgotten. If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Link to data access is at the bottom of this page.
Marraii Design does not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to register as members. If you are under 13, please do not send any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or email address. No one under age 13 is allowed to provide any personal information to or on Marraii Design. In the event that Marraii Design learns that personal information from a child under age 13 has been collected without verification of parental consent, that information will be deleted as quickly as possible. If you believe that Marraii Design might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email address listed at the bottom of this page.
Links to Other Web Sites
What are Cookies?
A cookie is a small piece of data that a website asks your browser to store on your computer or mobile device. The cookie allows the website to “remember” your actions or preferences over time. Most browsers support cookies, but users can set their browsers to decline them and can delete them whenever they like.
- identify users
- remember users’ custom preferences
- help users complete tasks without having to re-enter information when browsing from one page to another or when visiting the site later.
Cookies can also be used for online behavioural target advertising and to show adverts relevant to something that the user searched for in the past.
How are they used?
What are the different types of cookies?
A cookie can be classified by its lifespan and the domain to which it belongs. By lifespan, a cookie is either a:
- session cookie which is erased when the user closes the browser or
- persistent cookie which remains on the user’s computer/device for a pre-defined period of time.
As for the domain to which it belongs, there are either:
- first-party cookies which are set by the web server of the visited page and share the same domain
- Neccessary cookies help make a website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
- Preference cookies enable a website to remember information that changes the way the website behaves or looks, like your preferred language or the region that you are in.
- Statistics cookies help website owners to understand how visitors interact with websites by collecting and reporting information anonymously.
- Marketing cookies are used to track visitors across websites. The intention is to display ads that are relevant and engaging for the individual user and thereby more valuable for publishers and third party advertisers.
- Unclassified cookies are cookies that we are in the process of classifying, together with the providers of individual cookies.
Your Choices Regarding Cookies
Marraii Design offers you a tool to change your cookie consent preferences at any given time. Control panel for changing cookie consent can be found in the footer.
You can block and/or delete cookies as you wish using your browser settings. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set your browser to prevent them from being placed. We suggest consulting the Help section of your browser or taking a look at the About Cookies website which offers guidance for all modern browsers. By doing this you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit www.marraii.com and some services and functionalities may not work.
Your Acceptance of These Terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.